Project Home • Known Issues • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
This takes Brian's Illudium PU-36 as a base and makes the following enhancements:
* added the ability to generate code for multiple tables at once;
* added the ability to serve the code as a zip file;
* added support for Railo 3.1;
* extensively reorganised the model;
* made the project xml schema less implicit;
* removed the option for viewing the generated code in the page (makes the process insanely easy);
27th September 2009:
* Ensured debugging is turned off for ajax responses
* Added filters for detecting MsSql Server drivers in Railo
* Added ant build script for configuring the project
ColdFusion 7+ / Railo 3.1+
To enter issues for this (or any other) project, you must be logged in.
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.